September is Festival of Learning‘s Have a Go Month. We posted previously about the free learning opportunities available on OpenLearn, and today we’d like to tell you about some of the courses available on FutureLearn.
FutureLearn provides courses accredited by partners such as universities, businesses, charities and specialist organisations like libraries. If you are thinking of going to university in the future or would like to work in certain sectors, you may enjoy these courses:
- Communicating Effectively with Vulnerable Children and Young People from University of Kent.
- The Challenge of Global Water Security from Cardiff University.
- Making and Understanding Web Comics from University of Dundee.
- Digital Transformation in the Classroom from Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Introduction to GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation from University College London.
- Intercultural Communication from Shanghai International Studies University.
- Teaching English: How to Plan a Great Lesson from British Council.
- People Management Skills from Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Understanding Computer Systems from Raspberry Pi.
- Game Design and Development: A Bit-by-Bit History of Video Game Music from Abertay University.
- Clinical Bioinformatics: Unlocking Genomics in Healthcare from University of Manchester.