The Department for Education have put out a call for evidence to inform a comprehensive understanding of the current fostering system in England.
They want to understand what is working well and why, where improvements are needed to achieve better outcomes for children and identify areas where further research is needed.
Views are being sought from:
• Children and young people
• Local authorities
• Social workers
• Independent fostering agencies
• Voluntary fostering agencies
• Representatives across the fostering and care sectors
• Organisations providing support and services for children and young people
The call for evidence closes on 16 June 2017.
Visit here – National Fostering Stocktake